Day 2

Taylor: Concussion Protocol
          I really liked how she had lots of examples of different plays, it really showed how often they happen and how serious they can be.
Sarah: Gender
          If it was my project, I would have also included a journal in a girl’s point of view to compare the difference.
Luke: Makeup
          I liked the questions he surveyed on people, it was interesting to see the amount of people who feel they need to wear makeup and also the age people started wearing makeup.
Logan Green: Music
          I really like the poem, it was deep statement to tell the audience that individual music should be free and able to be made by the artist.
Emily Melcher: Vegetaism
          I really like how the blog post went into detail on all the different aspects of vegetaism, and has a wide variety of topics which got her topic across well.
Amiyah Lytle: Mass Shooting
          I liked how the video preview showed the reality of mass shooting and the different view of it is showed by the point of view as someone during the shooting when we normally just see after the fact view.
John: Cryptocurrency
          If it was my project, I would have explained the topic better by either talking about it or having one of the genres describe it.
Sean:
          I liked how the blog had each post in a timeline order, it shows the change of the view from the past to now.
Madison: Social media use
          I like how the blog post first talked about the topic, then showed the issue, and then ended up positive posts to try and change the mood of the blog. 
Emily Stock: Physician Assisted Suicide:

          I like how the survey showed that even though people said it should be illegalized, more people reported on them not willing to do it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan