presentations thursday

Taylor Wilhelmy: I like how she did a video, which was different than other people’s projects, I think it is an interesting adaptation of a research paper. It represents what happens when someone gets a concussion in a way that is engaging.
Sarah Liem: I like the journal entries because it is a narrative. I think it flows well and works with the purpose of the research paper well.
Luke Berard: I like this project a lot. It is creative and exemplifies the topic through different genres that are informative and visually appealing
Kathryn Herlihy: I like how the genres are intertwined and unique while still focusing on the research topic
Logan Green: I love this poem because it is informative and flows well, I think this genre was a great adaption, because music is poetry too.
Emily Stock: I like the poem, because it is informative for a younger audience, even though it is a serious topic
Amiyah Lytle: I like this trailer because it is a very extreme way to adapt the topic, the way it makes you feel is intense.
John Martinez: I like the interview because it is a real life scenario that is relatable to the topic that is usually more complex
Sean Keenan: I like the timeline because it provides graphs and charts to show the adaptation of ebooks through time

Madison Hill: I like this blog because it relates to a younger audience and is engaging while still being informative 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan