Dinner Table

For my dinner table I seated Clarke at the head of the table because I feel as if her opinion is similar to that of Henning and Grosso.  I feel that Clarke is more broad and the other two are more specific, yet they can all talk about how vegetarianism would be beneficial for multiple reasons.  Henning and Clarke both believe that vegetarianism could help with conserving our planet.  Girgis believes that vegetarianism prevents disease.  Since Lokuruka wrote about meat quality and how this coincides with animal treatment, the two of them could discuss meat consumption/processes as they apply to health.  I don't think anyone at this dinner table would have conflict with one another because I believe they would all support vegetarianism, just for different reasons.

(Author's last names used around table)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan