Journal 2

1. After I finished all my drafts, I think I improved the most on the structure of my essay and elaborating on my examples.
2. The most important thing I learned from this project is to create many drafts, not just one. In the past, I have always just made one draft. However, after going through the process of conferences and peer review, there is a big difference in my writing.
3. If I had another week to work on my essay, it would probably still be the same. I felt like I had plenty of time to work on it and I am happy with the final outcome.
4. If I could rewrite the prompt in the syllabus, I would probably change the length of the essay. I felt like at first it was hard to make my essay the necessary length. However, as I elaborated on my examples, I found it easier to meet the desired length.

Image result for happy school cartoon kid

Comments

  1. Hi Madison
    I'm happy to see you noticed how important multiple drafts are. Also, it's great that you're loving your school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan