Table Activity

        When picking the article placement at the "dinner table," I chose placement by comparing demographic and distractions tested. My research question examines the relationship between listening to music while studying within college students and their academic performance. I placed articles 1, 4, & 5 all across from each other because they all three use the same demographic of the average college student, but articles 2 & 3 use different demographics so I placed them across from each other. Article 2 uses participates in a primary school, and article 3 uses specifically only nursing college students. After placing the articles based on that comparison, I noticed that articles 1 & 4, which are diagonal from each other, test other variables of multitasking when studying, but still included music which is unlike articles 2, 3, & 5, which only researched music and studying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan