In Class Journaling - Paper 2

  1. From this essay I am most proud of how I used the scientific articles to not only draw conclusions about health but more so culture. Writing about the culture of fad diets at first was difficult because there were not many sources that addressed it directly, this pushed me as a writer to find a way in which I could use the scientific information about health to discuss culture. 
  2. If I were given more time I would further expand on the age demographic I choose. While I did write about my age range in the culture section of my paper it was not very present in the health section of my paper. 
  3. The step that benefitted me the most was the annotated bibliography because it forced me to get all of my sources in order as well as knowing the contents of each. For me it is hardest starting an essay and figuring out the direction and that annotated bibliography helped with this. 
  4. From project 2 I learned that the more effort put into the prewriting processes; proposal, outline and annotated bibliography, the easier it will be to write your paper. 
  5. If I could change anything about this assignment it would be to have more drafts be due, this would encourage students to work on their papers over long periods of time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan