Josh's dope answers

1. I am most proud that I did my research and actually used legit sources. In the past, I've had a tendency to just use the sources that are easily available, like the first thing that pops up in a google source.💊
2. I would most likely add graphs or charts to quantify some of the statistics and some pictures of the reefs to show how significant the damage is.⚾
3.  Annotated Bibliography before writing benefited me the most because it gave me a nice introduction into the subject, as well as forced me to form an opinion on it.🌝
4. I learned the importance of looking for peer-reviewed sources and keeping separate sections for opinion-based and subjective accounts of each source.🐵
5. I would change the outline portion of the assignment, I seemed to be repeating myself a lot.🐴🎷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan