Journal questions for Essay #2


1.       What are you most proud of in this essay?

In this essay I was mostly proud of the fact that I did all my work not only for the assignment but for myself. This research that I did will benefit me in the future and I’m glad to have some of it done now and make the research I’ll need to do in a few years a little easier and lighter.



2.       What would you change or add in the essay if you were given more time?

If I had more time I would probably change some of my evidence and make it more narrowly focused on my topic. Some of the evidence I had was really good, and I liked it but some of it could’ve been clearer and better explained what I was trying to say



3.       Considering all the steps we took, which one benefited you the most and how?

The annotated bibliography benefitted me the most because it had my evidence in there with the explanation, so it made it easier on my not having to find the evidence and explain it as well.



4.       In terms of writing, what did you learn from project 2?

I learned how to formally write a research paper in this project. I wrote one in high school, but it was much more relaxed and did have all of the subheadings in it, so this paper was really a formal introduction to a research paper.



5.       If you could what would you change about this assignment?

I would change a few of my paragraphs because they did not quite flow with the rest of my paper, but they flowed enough that they made sense. If I had the time I would just want some more clear and concise thoughts in my essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan