Journal

I enjoyed the topics I picked because I learned a lot of valuable information about sex trafficking in South Africa, and I helped me to think about trafficking in the USA. If I was given more time, I would do a comparison of trafficking in the US to trafficking in South Africa, and I would try to find more information on parents being involved in trafficking of their daughters. The annotated bibliography helped me the most because it helped me to better understand the material that was found in the articles, and it better prepared me to formulate by argument and literature review for my paper. I learned more about how being in the lower class in a society could be very detrimental to your life, and I more prepared when I write more research papers. I would change the setup of the outline of the assignment because it was a bit confusing about how to include a literature review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan