Journal

1. I am most proud of my support for my arguments.  I believe that I found highly supportive evidence and that I efficiently applied it to my writing to back up my opinion. I am also really proud of the overall structure of the essay.
2. If I was given more time I would review my writing more closely and try to improve my sentence structure and word choice.
3. The outline benefitted me the most because when it came time to write my first draft, I was able to use my outline as a guide and it was like half my work was already done for me.  The annotated bibliography ended up being very helpful too because I was able to know my sources really well when I began writing my essay.
4. I learned how to do a literature review and an annotated bibliography.  I also learned how to structure a research essay using subtitles.
5. I don't think I would change anything. Even though it was a lot of work, I feel that all of the parts we had to do made the essay writing a better and easier process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan