Post-Essay Questions

1) I'm most proud of getting the essay done in general. I have a problem sometimes where I'm extremely reluctant to do big projects until the day before they're due, and that kind of happened with this paper. I pulled through, though, and I'm actually fairly satisfied with how my paper turned out.

2) If given more time, I would add more analysis of the articles and how they related to my topic. I think I was a little lacking in that portion of the essay.

3) The outline and annotated bibliography were the most beneficial in the writing process, I think. With the outline it helped me get an idea of how I wanted to organize my thoughts in the essay which I sometimes have issues with. And with the annotated bibliography, it helped me get a much better grasp on most of my articles which helped me writing the essay later.

4) My takeaway from this project was that I need to work on my time management skills. My biggest problem working on the essay as a whole was not allowing myself enough time to really make the essay what it could've and should've been.

5) I personally wasn't a fan of the overall format of the essay. I didn't really like separating it into sections with headings and whatnot. I'm most used to the standard format that's just an unbroken essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan