post research paper journal

1. I am most proud of all that I learned in this essay. i feel like i really understand my topic well and now i am better off because of it. it was really interesting and i enjoyed learning about it. 2. I would go back through and fix any errors i had made. i would write more if i had more time and spend more time making sure i had gone over everything enough. 3. The step that benefited me the most was probably the outline. it helped me know what to write and it helped me stay on track in my research and throughout the paper. 4. I learned what an annotated bibliography is. 5. If i could change this assignment i would get rid of the peer review. i did not find it very helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan