Project 2 Reflection

1. I am most proud of the fact that I was able to find research that was valid because this debate is relatively new and I didn't know if there would be enough research studies to accurately support my argument.
2. I would potentially change the studies I used and find more that would support that there are studies being conducted to limit the impact of hits to the head.
3. I feel like the annotated bibliography helped me the most because it forced me to find studies that were valid early and by doing the small annotations, I was able to save time writing the paper because I could just copy my annotations over to my actual paper.
4. I learned that I need to reread my essay more for flow because I tended to ramble on about one area and then I would abruptly go into the next topic area with no real transition or introduction of the next idea.
5. I would change nothing about this assignment. I feel like was well planned. If i had to change something, it may be the time between the first draft and final paper. I would give a week or week and a half because the turn around time was a little short.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan