Reflection

1. What are you most proud of in this essay?
I am most proud of how I researched. It took a lot of time and patience, but I finally found the best sources for my paper.

2. What would you change or add in the essay if you were given more time?
If I had more time, I would have given my survey out to more people and would have added more questions.

3. Considering all the steps, which one benefited you the most?
I think the outline and annotated bibliography helped me to most. The outline made it easier to structure my paper and the annotated bibliography helped me organize my sources.

4. What did you learn?
I learned how to cite sources. I was familiar with it, but I normally would use an outside website that would generate my references for me. After this paper, I know how to use in text citations and citations correctly.

5. What would you change?
I would change the word count of the paper to less words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan