Research Essay Reflection

1. What are you most proud of in this essay?

I think I'm most proud of how I managed to write a 2500 word paper in two days. Honestly though, writing isn't my thing so I think I'm really proud of how my writing turned out and how the different aspects connected together.

2. What would you change or add in the essay if you were given more time?

I think I would add more research if I was given the time to further support my explanation and large examples. Perhaps, I could've included a subtopic that branched off from the main topic to cover the aspect not so closely related but important.

3. Considering all the steps that we took, which one benefited you the most and how?

Personally, neither of them benefitted me. However if I had to pick one, I would choose the outline. Having a general plan to how you want your essay to flow is a good tool to look back on and make sure you're keeping your writing on topic, as well as including the information that you planned to incorporate properly.

4. In terms of writing, what did you learn from Project 2?

I learned that I hate research essays; Quite frankly, I hate essays in general. I also learned that 2500 words is a lot more than it seems. Overall though, I learned a broader concept abut the literature review (which for some reason was hard to grasp to me).

5. If you could, what would you change about this assignment?

I think I might change my scope slightly. I still like my topic but it felt difficult not to incorporate bias at times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan