Research Paper Reflection

1) I am most proud of myself for simply getting this essay done. I've been struggling a lot the past few weeks and I am relieved that I completed a project that was causing me such high levels of stress.

2) I would add a paragraph at the end of my interview section that does a better job of tying in each interview to the argument of my thesis. Additionally, I would make me stance in my thesis clearer.

3) The Annotated Bibliography benefited me the most because it ensured that I was actively reviewing my sources. Additionally, having the main points of each lengthy article written out in one place saved me the trouble of going back through all of them searching for support when I was trying to finish this paper.

4) I learned a lot about research paper formatting and content. I had never encountered a project where I had to use this style of writing and it was very challenging for me, but I'm glad that I learned this as it will probably benefit me later on.

5) If I could change anything about this assignment, I would have changed its placement. I would have rather done the hardest project earlier in the semester when I wasn't stretching my time out between numerous other deadlines. However, I understand that it was important to learn about genre in the first project, so I don't know if this could ever be changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan