Research Project Reflection

What are you most proud of in this essay?
I am most proud of the content in my essay. I feel like I utilized all of my research in an effective way to prove my research paper and thesis. I am also proud of the way that I completed it. I took my time and didn’t cram it all into one night.
What would you change or add in the essay if you were given more time?
If I were given more time, I would touch on more research topics, instead of the three I did in my paper.
What step in this process benefited you the most?
The step that benefited me the most in this process was teacher conferences. I found out the direction I needed to go in and got feedback on what needed to be improved. The annotated bibliography also helped me immensely while doing my literature review.
What did you learn from project two?
My takeaway from this project is now I feel confident going forward in research papers. I learned how to successfully navigate the scholarly databases too, which will also benefit me in the future for other assignments and classes.
What would you change about this assignment?

I would change the restriction of not using controversial topics, as those are usually the topics that people are the most passionate about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan