Project 2 Response Questions and Answers

What are you most proud of in this essay?
- To be quite honest I'm proud that I got it done, it may not be the best but then again it was also my first ever research paper I have had to write.  I am also pretty proud of my overall message behind the essay.

What would you change or add in the essay if you were given more time?
- I would honestly read through it again and make sure that the grammar and sentences flow well.

Considering all of the steps we took, which one benefitted you the most?
- The step that actually benefitted me the most was having that conference on my paper/ first draft.  Without that conference I don't even want to know how that essay would've turned out.

In terms of writing and the topic of your essay, what did you learn?
- Well, I learned how to write a research essay, along with a few facts about makeup that I hadn't known before hand.

If you could, what would you change about this assignment?
- If I could change something about this assignment it would be the type of essay written.  I would essentially want to change it to a more informative essay besides argumentative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan