review project 2

Throughout this process, I think I am most proud of the fact that I actually enjoyed writing it. Because I picked a topic that actually interested me, I was able to  write, and keep writing with minimal pain. This is different then my usual struggle to expand on things I have no interest in. 
I am not really sure what I would change in the essay, but if I had to pick something I guess it would be the literature review. I don't really remember learning that, so I have no idea what I even ended up doing. I really liked getting the annotates bibliography done before the essay. This made it easy to use my sources and to create the works cited page when I was ready to submit my paper. I did like the outline, however I ended up tweaking my arguments so I don't think it was the most helpful. I learned how to structure and write a research essay. I had never done one before. Also, I have only ever written one other essay this length, so I think it is helpful to practice writing extensive essays. If I could change anything, I guess it would be the peer review. This really depends on the writing and the reviewers, but I felt like throughout the whole process the was the least helpful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan