Presentation Responses Day 2

Taylor Wilhelmy: I like that for her project she included a video that showed incidents that would lead players to the concussion protocol that her project discusses.
Sarah Liem: I like that she used texts messages between two guys to show the gender roles because it explained her point on a more realistic level.
Luke Berard:  For his project he included his own social media account to show what he discusses as the power of makeup which helps to prove his point of doing makeup for fun.
Kathryn Herlihy: If this were my project I would have included my results from my survey so the audience could better understand it.
Logan Green: I like that for his project he included a twitter page in which he included current issues among hip hop artists.
Emily Melcher: The use of a blog to explain the health benefits of vegetarianism was useful in showing how it is a way of life that can provide many health benefits.
Amiyah Lytle: If this were my project then I would have had survey respondents answer some questions with a short response instead of a yes/no answer to better understand their views.
John Martinez: For his project, he included an interview which provided a good way to help the audience better understand the topic.
Sean Keenan: For his project, he included sample emails between Amazon and publishing companies to show how it can be harmful to the companies and eventually put them out of business.

Madison Hill: The use of a tumblr account was useful in explaining her projects purpose because it has direct relevance to social media and body image. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan