Presentations - Day 2

Answer one for each presentation:
1.) What did you like about this project?
2.) If this were your project, what would you do differently?

Taylor
1.) I like how she showed us multiple (visual) examples of how football players can be negatively impacted by their very own career (mainly focusing on concussions).

Sarah Liem
1.) I like the fact that she made a journal entry of a boy being vulnerable, which is one thing that boys are not typically seen as.

Luke Berard
1.) I think the paper survey that he handed out to a sample of individuals was a very clever way of getting other people's perspectives on whether a "glam" or a "natural" look is better, depending on the circumstances.

Katie
1.) I love the idea of the Spotify playlist; this was a great way to tie in the focal point of her research: music.

Logan Green
1.) I like how he created an in-depth poem with a very strong message that music can and hopefully will help unify the individuals in our society (regardless of their race or the color of their skin).

Emily Melcher
1.) I really like how personable, yet, informative her blog is. All of the information that she included in her blog definitely made her seem very knowledgeable about her research topic.

Amiyah
1.) I really enjoyed the idea of her video clip because it showed a different perspective of a typical mass shooter, thus, making the genre subversive.

John Garcia
1.) I think his story/interview is a very interesting way to convey his perspective of cryptocurrency.

Sean Keenan
1.) I like how informative his blog was.

Madison Hill
1.) I like how her Tumblr blog focused on different aspects: celebrities, social media, body image, and eating disorders.

Emily Stalk
1.) I think it is interesting how her online survey showed how the majority of the individuals who responded believe that PAS should be legalized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 Response

Project 2 Reflection

Action Plan